Ira Dubey: Born to act
5 reasons why you should watch Hannibal By Sauvik Dutta-BITS, Pilani
The Emergent Course of Economics in IITs By The CoolAge Reporter
A letter from a Feminist By Sameera Shahid Rao-Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
How The Outside World Sees India By Vernika Awal-Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi
LG L70- Locking Horns with Moto G By Shivang Arora-HR College, Mumbai
ALUMNI QUICK FACTS
- Soha Ali Khan, famous for her choice of offbeat roles won the IIFA and the GIFA Awards for Best Supporting Actress in 2006 for playing the role of Sonia in the Bollywood hit, 'Rang De Basanti.'
- Soha Ali Khan has a degree in Modern History from Oxford University and went on to study International Relations at the London School of Economics.
- In a talk with AOL CoolAge, Soha says that acting is her third profession, after having worked with the Ford Foundation and Citibank.
- Through her show 'What Not To Wear,' she wants to empower women with style, says Soha while talking with AOL CoolAge.
- Soha says, she grew up very much like her father but she was terrified facing the camera with her mother, Sharmila Tagore, in the movie, 'Life Goes On'.